Singapore’s Fortitude Budget was presented by Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in Parliament on Tue, 26 May 2020. The Fortitude Budget builds on the Unity, Resilience and Solidarity Budgets to help businesses and individuals adapt and build resilience, amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this section, you can find out more about the Fortitude Budget:
Fortitude Budget Statement
Fortitude Budget Debate Round-Up Speech
Fortitude Budget Measures
Fortitude Budget Booklet
Fortitude Budget Summary
The Fortitude Budget Booklet summarises the key measures introduced to help businesses, workers and households who have been impacted by COVID-19 adapt to the changing environment. Click on the links below to find out more.
Fortitude Budget Booklet (E-book,
Supporting Our Businesses Booklet (E-book,
What are the key measures introduced under the Fortitude Budget? Click on the links below to find out more.
- Enhanced Support for Households (1,157kb)
- Enhanced Support for Businesses & Self-Employed (1,149kb)
- Fortitude Budget Summary (309kb)
- Fortitude Budget Infographic (English 586kb, Chinese 589kb, Malay 590kb, Tamil 544kb)
- Caring for Singaporeans (403kb)
- Supporting Young Families (English 613kb, Chinese 319kb, Malay 307kb, Tamil 328kb)
- Jobs & Skills for Workers Aged 40 to 60 (English 413kb, Chinese 368kb, Malay 413kb, Tamil 362kb)
- Supporting Seniors (English 310kb, Chinese 319kb, Malay 307kb, Tamil 328kb)
- Jobs & Skills (English 440kb, Chinese 391kb, Malay 307kb, Tamil 328kb)
- Solidarity Utilities Credit FAQs (152kb)
For more details of the Fortitude Budget 2020, click on the button below to watch a video of DPM and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat, delivering the statement in Parliament.