How much in Solidarity Payment will I receive?
All adult Singaporeans (aged 21 and above in 2020) will receive $600 in cash. This comprises $300 of the Care and Support – Cash which is now being paid earlier in view of the heightened measures, and an additional $300. No application is needed.
Singapore Permanent Residents (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore with Singaporean parent(s), spouse or child(ren), may apply for a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300.
Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders (aged 21 and above in 2020) living in Singapore, who are spouses of Singaporeans, will receive a one-off Solidarity Payment of $300. No application is needed.
How and when will I receive the payment?
For Adult Singaporeans
- If you are among the 90% of Singaporeans who have provided your bank account details to the Government for payouts such as the SG Bonus in 2018* and GST Voucher, and your account remains active, your Solidarity Payment of $600 will be directly credited into your bank account on 14 April 2020. From 15 April 2020, you will receive an SMS notifying you of the details of the bank crediting.
- Otherwise, you will receive an SMS from 15 April 2020, informing you to submit your bank account details by 23 April 2020 via https://go.gov.sg/spsc with your SingPass. You only need to do so if you have not provided your bank account details at the link. After providing your bank account details, you will be able to receive the Solidarity Payment of $600 in your bank account on 28 April 2020.
- The small remaining group of Singaporeans who did not provide their bank account details will receive the cheque mailed to their NRIC-registered addresses for the Solidarity Payment of $600 in stages from 30 April 2020.
For Adult Permanent Residents living in Singapore
- If you have an immediate family member, i.e. parent(s), spouse or child(ren) who is a Singaporean, you may apply for the Solidarity Payment at https://go.gov.sg/sppr with your SingPass, by 10 May 2020. If you provide your bank account details, you will be able to receive the $300 Solidarity Payment in your bank account on 19 May 2020, and receive an SMS notifying you of the details of the bank crediting. Alternatively, you may opt for cheque payment, which will take longer to be paid out, from end-May 2020.
For Adult Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) Holders
- You will receive the cheque for your Solidarity Payment of $300 from end-May 2020 at your FIN-registered address. No action is needed from you.