Thank you for your participation!
MOF’s Budget Quiz concluded on Tuesday, 4 February 2020. We hope that you have learnt more about Singapore’s Budget process and recent government policies, and managed to engage in some friendly competition with your friends and classmates!
If you wish to find out more about the Singapore Budget, you can browse through this Budget website, where there are previous Budget speeches and interesting Budget videos. Do take your time to explore this treasure trove of knowledge, and learn more about Singapore’s fiscal, economic, and social priorities!
Meanwhile, you can stay updated with the latest news on the Singapore Budget by liking the MOF Facebook page and following us on the MOF Instagram and Twitter channels.
Finally, click here to find out if you have won a prize in the final draw, and which school has won the Singapore Schools Challenge! Winners will also be contacted through email.
All are welcome to participate in the Budget Quiz. The Quiz comprises 10 multiple-choice questions, without any time restriction to answer the questions. So take your time and give it your best shot. If you can’t get enough, you can attempt the Quiz multiple times to go through even more questions!
We welcome all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to complete the Quiz and register your details for a chance to win a prize in the final draw. Select ‘Open Category’ if you are not a student (for students, scroll down for more information) while registering your details. We will announce the final draw winners here on 14 February 2020 (Friday), and will subsequently notify them via email. Do check back on 14 February 2020 for first-hand information!
The Singapore Schools Challenge:
This category is open to student participants from the following:
- Secondary Schools
- Junior Colleges / Central Institutes
- Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) and Polytechnics
Besides registering for a chance to win a prize, please select the name of your school from the dropdown list when filling in the registration form. Schools with the most participants will win challenge trophies, so encourage your fellow classmates to participate too! On the registration page, you may also check our live update of the top five schools with the most participants.
What are the prizes?
If you complete the Budget Quiz and register your details, you will be eligible for a chance to win an individual prize in the final draw.
The Singapore Schools Challenge:
Challenge trophies will be awarded to schools with the most participants, so encourage your schoolmates to take part together! An interim update on the rankings of schools will be posted on MOF's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The Singapore Schools Challenge
The following schools will each win a challenge trophy:
- The top 3 Secondary Schools with the most participants
- The top 3 Junior Colleges / Central Institutes with the most participants
- The top Institute of Technical Education or Polytechnic with the most participants
Terms and Conditions
- The final draw is open to all Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. The final draw winners will be published on the Budget website on 14 February 2020 (Friday).
- Each participant is only entitled to one chance at the final draw. Participants may, however, attempt the Budget Quiz 2020 multiple times.
- Staff of the Ministry of Finance HQ are not eligible to participate in the final draw. They may still participate in the Budget Quiz 2020.
- MOF will contact the winners via email through MOF_Quiz@mof.gov.sg by end February 2020. Please provide a valid email address during registration. No changes will be allowed subsequently. If MOF is unable to reach a winner at the registered email address, the participant will be disqualified and his / her prize will be forfeited. No enquiries or appeals - verbal or written - shall be entertained.
- Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the organisers concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the award of prizes and other matters relating to the final draw. All decisions made by the organisers are final.
Need More Information?