Thank you for visiting http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg (henceforth known
as "Site"). By accessing and using any part of this Site, you
shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms of
be posted on this page, and your use of this Site after such changes have
and all of the changes.
3. This Site is the official Singapore Ministry of Finance website. It
is owned and operated by the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
4. The materials located on this Site including the information and software
programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other
forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents
are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MOF.
5. Click here to review this Site Privacy Statement.
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed
in any way, without the prior permission of MOF. To use any parts
of the Contents of this Site, the user must
seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of
use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. MOF reserves
the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if
information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any
other purpose will be a violation of MOF's copyright and other intellectual
property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright
and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written
permission of MOF.
8. MOF shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused
as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Site, including but
not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on
the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
9. MOF reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to
any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address
to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
10. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of
this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
11. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site,
upon notifying MOF in writing.
12. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make
a specific request for, and secure
permission from MOF prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or
any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. MOF reserves the
right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing
of this Site or any of the Contents.
13. Your linking to, or your framing of this Site or any of the Contents
case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms
linking to, or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
14. Under no circumstances shall MOF be considered to be associated or
affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos,
insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this
Site or any of the Contents.
15. MOF reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any
site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene,
indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material
or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual
property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
16. MOF reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames
and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other
website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.
laws of the Republic of Singapore.