Singapore’s FY2017 Budget Statement will be delivered by the Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat, on Monday, 20 February 2017 at 3.30pm in Parliament.
2. The Budget Speech will be broadcast 'live' over Channel NewsAsia and 938Live. A ‘live’ webcast of the Speech will be available on the Singapore Budget Website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg), on the Channel NewsAsia website (www.channelnewsasia.com), and on MediaCorp’s Toggle interactive service (www.toggle.sg).
3. There will be real-time updates of key announcements from the Budget Speech on the MOF Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MOFsg) and the MOF Twitter account (www.twitter.com/MOFsg). To view Budget-related tweets and postings, the public may use the hashtag #SGBudget2017.
4. MOF is partnering the Singapore Association for the Deaf (SADeaf) to provide simultaneous sign language interpretation of the Budget Speech. Those who wish to tune in to the sign language interpretation may select the relevant viewing option on the Singapore Budget website.
5. Meanwhile, the public may visit the Singapore Budget website and subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list to receive the full Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered. This free service will be available for sign up from now until 19 February 2017.
Feedback on the Budget
6. Following the delivery of the FY2017 Budget Statement on 20 February 2017, the public can submit their views on the announced Budget initiatives through any of the feedback channels below:
7. REACH will organise a Post-Budget Dialogue on Thursday, 23 February 2017, with Senior Minister of State for Finance & Law, Ms Indranee Rajah, and REACH Chairman, Mr Sam Tan, to discuss the announced Budget measures.
8. There will be a ‘live’ Facebook chat on Monday evening, 27 February 2017, on the REACH Facebook page (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore) for members of the public to share their feedback on the Budget.
9. In addition, the public can provide their feedback at the following REACH Listening Points:
10. For more details, the public can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit REACH’s Budget 2017 microsite at www.reach.gov.sg/budget2017.
Best viewed using IE 11, Firefox 27, Chrome 22, and Safari 7 and above, screen resolution 1024 x 768
Rate Our Website
Government of Singapore
Privacy Statement |
About This Site |
Contact Info | Feedback