The FY2014 Budget Statement will be delivered by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, on Friday, 21 February 2014 at 3.30pm in Parliament.
2. The Budget Speech will be broadcast ''live'' over Channel NewsAsia, with Chinese translation on dual sound mode and over the radio on 938Live. A ''live'' webcast of the Speech will also be available on the Singapore Budget website, channelnewsasia.com and via Toggle, an interactive content repository by MediaCorp.
3. Updates on the Budget Speech will be posted on the MOF Facebook page and the MOF Twitter account. To receive all Budget-related tweets, the public may use the hashtag #SGBudget. In addition, they can also visit the Gov.sg homepage for updates, or download the SG Budget 2014 mobile application, available on both the Apple and Android platforms, after 18 February 2014 for “live” streaming of the Speech and updates.
4. To receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered, the public may visit the Singapore Budget website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg) and subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list. This free service will be available for subscription until 7.30pm on 20 February 2014.
Feedback on the Budget
5. Following the delivery of the FY2014 Budget Statement on 21 February 2014, the public can submit their views on the Budget initiatives through any of the feedback channels below:
6. REACH will be organising a public forum on 26 February 2014 and a ‘live’ Facebook Chat on the REACH Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore) on 2 March 2014. Members of the public can also share their feedback on the Budget by visiting the REACH Listening Post located at Jurong Point (JP2 Entrance near SK Jewellery outlet) from 1– 2 March 2014, and email email@example.com for details.
Last updated on 12 Feb 2014