The FY2012 Budget Statement will be delivered by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, in Parliament on Friday, 17 February 2012.
2. A "live" webcast of the delivery of the Budget Statement will be available at the Singapore Budget website (http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg). This webcast is also supported on iPhones and iPads. The Budget Statement will be uploaded progressively on the Singapore Budget website as the speech is being delivered.
3. To receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered, members of the public can visit the Singapore Budget website to subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list. This free service will be available for subscription from 26 January 2012 till 16 February 2012.
Feedback on the Budget
4. The pre-Budget 2012 Feedback Exercise, launched on 1 December 2011, will close on 5 February 2012.
5. Following the delivery of the 2012 Budget Statement on 17 February 2012, the public can submit their views on the Budget initiatives introduced in the Budget Statement through the feedback channels below:
- REACH Budget micro website
- REACH Singapore Twitter
- MOF Singapore Twitter
- SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
- REACH Singapore Facebook
- MOF Singapore Facebook
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Toll-Free Hotline at 1800 3535555